Sunday, May 10, 2009

Times Square...

today morning... i ask my mum...
me: mum do u noe where is times square ???
mum: its at KL... y??
me: oh..nothing.. i wanna buy things at there..
mum: wat u wanna buy?? things all there are all branded and expensive..
me: oh... i wanna buy TVXQ's things...
mum: TVXQ ??
me: uh huh.. (means yes)..
mum: u like them wan meh ??
me: just started to like..
mum: ask ur dad to bring u go..
me: ok.. *i walk to the living room*...
*suddenly my brother shout*
bro: DADDY !!! i wanna go times square...
dad: times square ??? for wat ??
bro: ya... ask jie jie.. she is the one who wanna go..
*my dad look at me*
me: *smile*.. i wanna go times square...
dad: where is it d ah ??
*then my mum tell him*
dad: oh.. ok ok ok... faster go take bath after we go..
me.. yes !!! *then i run in the bathroom*
* then i take my MP3..phone..$$$... to buy things*
after eating.. in the car...
dad: joey.. the shop that u wan to go got in Mid-Valley ??
me: *tengah sms* then..i say NO...
dad: we got Mid Valley la..
me: wat ??? y ??
dad: lazy to go so far la...
me: yor... i nvr talk.. *then my dad go Mid-Valley...haiz....*
*when reach Mid-Valley.. i try to find TVXQ's thing.. but DUN HAV !! *
then i talk to myself.. i say..
'fine... when holiday time go times square with amy..bianca..peh'...

No comments:

Post a Comment