Saturday, August 15, 2009

TVXQ....

now wats in my mind is only TVXQ....
my mind is full of them...
i think os them everyday.. even in the skul...
once i heard the news bout them...
i cried...
everytime i checked my hotmail messages..
sure will have some news bout them..
before i click it... my heartbeat will be very fast..
and i keep on repeating the same sentences...
'please is a good news..no bad news...good news good news good news..'
im really scared that they will break...
please~~ dun break...
i hav watch a video that is bout all the CASSIOPEIA had leave some messages to TVXQ...
without realising...
im crying again... and the video's background song is so touching...
and some ppl tell me that THEY WONT BREAK...
but im still SCARED....
-
-
-
-
ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH
------TVXQ FOREVER-------

No comments:

Post a Comment