Tuesday, April 7, 2009

2 cm !!!!!!

!!! 2 cm !!!
you know wat??? today i got PJ.. then my PJ teacher wanna ukur our height and our weight... then... me..amy..pamela and samantha go ukur our height and our weight lor.. then.. when pamela see mine... guess wat ??? I TALL D !!!!!! hahaha... i tall 2 cm d... i know 2 cm is short... but then im also so happy cuz I TALL D... so now my height is 155 cm.. short rite??hahaha... then pamela's height is 168 cm... very the TALL... last time she is 165 but now is 168.. tall 3 cm d... then she dun wan herself to grow taller d.. cuz she is already very tall.. then amy's height is 161cm... tall 1 cm... sam's height is 165cm...she tall bout 10 cm d.. geng ho ???grow untill so fast.. also tall... so.. together... IM THE SHORTEST among them... haiz... very happy... tall 2 cm !!! wakakaka...

1 comment:

  1. u are not the shortest...if you are the shortest how about me...

    ReplyDelete