Saturday, April 25, 2009

26th April.. Sg Wang...

26th April 2009.. Wan Chean at Sg Wang... i ask my mum that i can go or not... then u know wat she say?? she say NO... i like... wat... why??? then she say there is KL.. so many ppl at there..after give ppl kidnapped and i dun even know Sg Wang at where... i'm like... WTH... i tell bianca to ask her dad d and i dun think so that i will kena kidnapped lor... i know that she worry bout me but... i oso dunno how to say la...then she say one more reason... she say... 'your dad sure dun let you go wan'... FINE !!! next time i sure will go... I DUN CARE.... and everything sure got first time wan ma... if not how am i gonna grow up ??? dun treat me like a kid that dunno anything..im already 15 years old.. im not 10 years old...i know how to use mouth to ask ppl how to go.. and i know she dun like Wan Chean because she's a TB... my dad oso dun like Wan Chean.. I DUN CARE... i like Wan Chean because she is so cool.. her voice make me feel so comfartable..eveytime when im not happy i will listen to her songs then i will feel ok d... i juz DUN CARE.. and dun talk bad bout Wan Chean infront of me.. pliz !!! and... Bianca im sorry... u ask ur dad d then now i say i cant go...



NEXT TIME I SURE WILL GO..

No comments:

Post a Comment