Sunday, April 12, 2009

Amy's birthday present.. 2009...

this is the BIRTHDAY GIRL... SOON AMY...
this is the present that we buy for amy... i think she will like it because... its a TVXQ cd... she love TVXQ very much especially U-KNOW... haha... if she dun like the present.. she can give it to me... this present i balut wan... i know its UGLY... this is the first time i balut present for my fren ok... this present is from ME..PEH..TENG..JINN..PAMELA..KER SIN.. & CHING RYU.. we hope amy will like it... her birthday is on monday.. 13th April.. go wish her happy birthday... haha....

this is how we gonna give her... her present is in da plastic bag... the plastic i take my mum's wan.. cuz they never give me plastic... so i take my mum's wan lor.. haha... and lastly...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to AMY !!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment