Wednesday, June 24, 2009

even more love...

Laying on the grass,
watching the blinking stars
I dream a perfect love for us,
and hope that it will happen
Life is sweet as a candy when u're at my side
being wrapped within your arms
-
Understanding you its been the hardest thing to me,
I know it's hard for me but
I should learn to trust again and work hard in it
-
Take my hand and just let it be, my babe
And these words i speak from my mouth are all true,
all the words is from my heart
I'm always here for you...
-
babe, i love you from the deepest in my heart
you reach out to touch me with your loving & warm hand
I'm falling even more in love
-
U will give me your strenght when im are weak
in anytime and anywhere
Be everything I need the most
-
Just hold my hand, I'm here for you everytime
I swear i'll never let you go
or let u been hurt from someone
I'll be your guide,
as ur tourch light when its dark
-
For you my love I'll always be
but i think you dunno bout that
So, look into my eyes
Just hug me tight and make it true my babe
my lips is ready for you to kiss
-
Don't be afraid, coz'
I will guide you & take care of u
you wouldn't know that forever
you wouldn't understand it forever
-
You came into my life
with full of love and meaning
it feels like heaven to me
and no one can understand it
no other ppl can been replace
This is FOREVER...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
...and EVER...
from the bottom of my broken heart~
forever love~

No comments:

Post a Comment