Friday, June 19, 2009

my ORAL...

i did my oral for 3 times d...
1st time in front da class...
2nd time in front of Pn.Soong...
this time...
is my 3rd time....
u know wat?
im gonna do it in front a teacher from other skul...
i dun even know who the teacher are ???
yesterday, Pn.Parimala say the oral will be tomolo and anytime she will call us...
so today morning (friday), me..amy..diana & ittifaq keep praticing behind the class...
we can memorise the urutan....
then Pn.Parimala call the teacher and ask wat time will be the oral at?
the teacher say not today...
it will be on...
30th June 2009....
that time my reaction is...
OMG! phewww....
cuz i not yet memorise all the dialog...
luckily in on 30th.. not today....
i hope this time will be the last time im doing oral for FORM 3....

No comments:

Post a Comment