Thursday, June 25, 2009

relief teacher...

today (thursday)i got tuition for science & bm... when its bm time... got a teacher come in and relief my teacher cuz my teacher absent... first impression for peh is he is cute (because of his HEIGHT).. hahaha... u know wat i mean rite??? if u dunno.. ok i'll tell you... his height is not tall... then my class ppl sterted to make noise.. then teacher ask them to respect him cuz he's a teacher...
when doin karangan time... wat he ask me then i answer and he DUN believe me.. he ask another student that sit infront of me... then after the student answer his question.. he ask me again... i nvr give him respond like smile.. i just look at him and angguk my head...
then many things happen.. got funny... got fade-up... he talk nonsense in the class.. peh & i also dunno wat is he trying to say or teach us.. then when we do exercises.. peh & i dun care bout him also... just do our things... before he go out frm the class... he MEREPEK again...
omg... PN.NOR is the best teacher... no one can replace her...

No comments:

Post a Comment